Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Review of the Novel: White Lady Black Sons

White Lady Black Sons

By: Lisa Richesson

Rating: 5 Glasses

Normally to keep my attention you need to blow something up or have some dramatic action sequence...I get bored easily but I have not been this engrossed in a novel in a long time. I have enjoyed books but this one held on tight. I cringed when she was in pain and railed against those who did it to her. Once I was done I felt I knew Lisa and just wanted to hug her. I was so moved by her willingness to share her pain with the reader and to give hope to those suffering like she did. Her dream of becoming a great writer is right on track. May many more amazing books come from your hands Lisa.

To Grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)