Monday, November 16, 2015

Review of the book: Yetunde: The Life and Times of a Yoruba girl in London

Yetunde: The Life and Times of a Yoruba girl in London

By: Segilola Salami

Rating: 5 Glasses

I really enjoyed this children's book. I love old fables and they were told in a creative and unique way. I wish there had been more illustrations to go along with the story but the lack of them did not take away from the quality of the book. The only thing I struggled with is the language used in parts of the book, it wasn't translated so I wasn't sure what the character was saying. However the story flows enough that you can get the main idea of what the character were saying without knowing the exact words. Fun and cute and an easy read, I would defiantly recommend :)

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)