Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review of the Novel: Cross Academy

Cross Academy
By: Valicity Garris

Rating: 5 Glasses

I was weary when I picked this up. I was raised catholic so the world of religious demons is not unfamiliar. I was worried that this was going to be too religious but it was not. A strong female character, Fox, leads the cast of characters and instantly earned my attention. He commitment to her cause and avenging her family is her driving force but things aren't as simple. Her inner turmoil helped me to hold onto her as a character as I struggled with her about what to do. The incredible landscapes and visuals Valicity brings to the reader helps to bring the story to life in a way that puts you almost trapped in the novel. You can't put it down until you finish. I read it in only a couple days as I wanted to know what would happen next :)
Well written and a fun read, it is a perfect read for any young adult...or anyone for that matter :)

Bottom Line: If you are a Hunger Games fan, than this book is right in your wheel house. If you are more of a fantasy fan (Twilighters) then this is 100% BETTER! Well even if you are not this book is a great choice to fill your book needs.

Ana
To grab your copy click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)