Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Review of the Novel: Animal Suicide

Animal Suicide

By: Alexandro Chen

Rating: 5 Glasses

I am giving this book five glasses and I needed five glasses after I was done. It takes a very dark look at suicide. I am an animal lover and the thought of a dog killing itself disturbs me greatly. However this author really takes the matter seriously and doesn't turn it into a joke. I read it in one night as I struggled to put it down, perhaps morbid curiosity I am not sure. The fact is the author has some real guts to tackle a subject like this the way he does and I applaud him for it. In a world of sequels and cookie cutter novels this book stands apart as truly unique.

To grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)