Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review of the Novel: Book One: A Makaveli's Prince Novel (Makaveli's Prince 2)

Book One: A Makaveli's Prince Novel (Makaveli's Prince 2)

By: Sam Hunter

Rating: 3 Glasses

I wasn't completely drawn into this story. That is not to say it wasn't a good book it just didn't do it for me. I know there is a pre-quell and maybe reading that would have helped. I am a big Tupac fan but I still couldn't get into it. The story seemed to slow at points and I found myself putting it down. This genre just may not be for me but when I get a story that promises action/adventure I want a faster pace. That all being said I know there is an audience for this novel and I would encourage you to give it shot as it may be right up your alley.

To Grab a Copy Click here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)