Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Review of the Novel: Tragic Renewal

Tragic Renewal
By: Marlina Williams

Rating: 5 Glasses

I started this book thinking I was getting a love story. The main character is introduced as a victim of her marriage who after the death of a friend finds a fresh start. I really though the story would only focus on this woman finally finding happiness. But I was wrong, simple love stories are for the birds and this author takes you for a real ride. Lies, betrayal, secret motives, and murder define this story for me. I was turning pages so fast my kindle struggled to keep up. I never say the ending coming I never suspected the evil one the character's possessed. The ending was satisfying and made me feel like it was all resolved and the character's I wanted to come out on top did. I loved it and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a page turner filled with mystery.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)