Friday, November 27, 2015

Review of the Novel: The Dark Side of Chemistry

The Dark Side of Chemistry

By: S.J Higgins

Rating: 4 Glasses

I was surprised by this novel. I was thinking mystery thriller but she hit me over the head right up front with some very graphic sexual activity. I was intrigued and had to read on. I have said before erotica is not my thing but this is the second novel to kick my butt into gear. I may be a convert. I got a great thriller with a little dirty to spice it up. The only I would have liked is for the female lead to be a bit more assertive. She was constantly being bossed around by men and was ok with it. I really hope I see her come into her own more in the next installment....which I plan to read as soon as it hits :)

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)