Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Review of the Book: GR3T3L-1 (Good Tales For Bad Dreams)


GR3T3L-1 (Good Tales For Bad Dreams)

By: V.M. Sawh

Rating: 4 Glasses

Never underestimate the retelling of a classic story. I picked this one out of this three books to read as I love robots. I seriously didn't get the Gretel thing when I first started. I was like "oh no robot names with numbers that I can't read" yah.... I felt dumb once I figured it out. It is short and concise and brought a new edge to the Hansel and Gretel story. The robot speak/terminology can get a bit confusing but I caught on. I really enjoyed this and I look forward to checking out more of his stories.

To Grab and Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)