Saturday, November 7, 2015

One Month Anniversary :)

It has been one month since I started this blog and things have grown immensely. I have had over 500 views and have made numerous new connections with other writers and readers. I am very blessed to have found these people as they are my guide to improving myself not only as a writer but a person. Learning where you struggle and where you thrive is the only way to improve. I appreciate constructive criticism and want to share that with other writers. That and wine....oh wait... No I am not sharing my wine, sorry. I feel like I have grown so much just in this past month. Marie has gotten a new professional cover and suffered several editing session with numerous people to bring it to full strength. I couldn't be prouder of what I have done and I don't intend to slow down anytime soon. James is about done and will be hitting Amazon at the beginning of December and I hope it finds a home with many of you that have welcomed Marie into your book loving lives. My family and friends have been my strength and my new found family of writer friends have been my inspiration to improve and support every indie authors' dream.

As my favorite quote says, "It's not who is going to let me. It's who is going to stop me."
And I will not be stopped :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)