Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review of the book: The Christmas Thief

The Christmas Thief

By: Ronesa Aveela

Rating: 5 Glasses

Part of me feels bad rating a children's book with glasses of wine but let's be honest kids will make you need wine in your life. This is an adorable Christmas book with a great message about helping others in need. I really liked how the book was almost two parts, the story which is really to be read by an adult to a child. The second half is filled on interactive things for the child to do; mazes, coloring pages, etc. I am grabbing a paperback copy to give to my nieces as I love the drawings and the positive message in this book.

To Grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)