Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review of the Novel: Hybrid Discovery #1

Hybrid Discovery #1

By: Emma Jaye

Rating: 5 Glasses

Ok I didn't need wine to enjoy it but I drank it anyway. This was a sexually charged sci-fi journey that I could not put down, literally I read it in one night! Sleep was no option I had to finish this book. I am not an erotica book type of gal, I literally put 50 Shades of Grey down with a "NO THANK YOU" but his book held my interest because the raunchy sex was secondary to a solid plot. It follows a half human half alien (well 15-85 percent) who is finally getting out from the protective and secretive wing of her childhood and through a dangerous mission starts to find out who she really is and explores it. No spoilers here you need to read and enjoy this one for yourself. But be prepared the sex is well explained so not for the faint of heart.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)