Friday, November 20, 2015

Review of the Novel: Guardians of the Grove

Guardians of the Grove

By: J.W. Davis

Rating: 4 Glasses

Young female heroine with a bow...Katniss has a bow I am in (yes people I think like that) but that is where the similarities between them ends. This fantasy novel takes you to another world filled with magic and adventure. I really liked the main character and I was very invested in what happened to her as she discovered who she is. I love female leads!! She is strong and fearless and I love her. The images are vivid and paint a clear picture as to the world they live in. This story really builds the world and I am looking forward to the adventures that await them in the next novel.

To Grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)