Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review of the Novel: Rise of an Oligarch: The Way It Is: Book One

Rise of an Oligarch

By: Carlito Sofer and Nik Krasno

Rating: 5 Glasses

I loved this book! I am normally more drawn to female driven novels but I became really invested in Misha. This novel starts with a bang, literally, an assassination attempt on an important figure who at first remains a mystery. The story then takes us back and forth from the past to the present as we learn more about the victim of the assassination attempt and the attempts by his associates to find who was responsible. The technique of taking us back and forth from learning more about the victims past and where they are in the present helped me to attach to the main character as I learned more about him I was more vested in his fate. The book kept me interested and driven to find out who was responsible and if justice would be done. I am really looking forward to getting into the second book in the series.

To Buy a copy on Amazon click here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)