Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Review of the Collection of Stories: A is for Apocalypse

A is for Apocalypse

Written by: Rhonda Parrish (and 25 other authors)

Rating: 4 Glasses

I was given this book and thought.....oh no end of the world. I don't like the idea of the end of the world....there would be no more wine and that is a problem. However, when I found out it was a collection of short stories about different end of the world situations my interest was peeked. Each story holds its own charms and uniqueness which keeps the topic (end of the world) from getting stale. It was easy to read as you can put it down easier. You can break between stories and come back without any worry of forgetting. The fact that so many authors took part in putting this together really made it unique to many other collections of short stories I have read. I liked some more than others but I won't tell which. I don't want to sway any readers as we all gravitate towards the types of stories we enjoy.
I will tell you this zombies or no zombies when the end comes I am keeping my wine!

To grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)