Friday, November 27, 2015

Review of the Book: Back to Me: Changing how I feel about my mother, my body, and men

Back to Me: Changing how I feel about my mother, my body, and men

By: Camilla Dorand

Rating: 4 Glasses

I think anyone who puts themselves out there by writing a memoir about their own personal struggles should be commended. It takes a lot of guts to tell your story and even more when talking about your body. As a woman I know the struggles of body image and wanting to fit into a mold that society puts on us. I found this book to be really uplifting. To see a woman find her way and past her own struggles to find success. It is a great read and a very emotional book to read.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)