Monday, November 9, 2015

Review of the book: Kitchenelves Revolution

Kitchenelves Revolution

By: Christian Eberle (Author), Katja Vartiainen (illustrator)

Rating: 4 Glasses

Super cute and funny is the best way to describe this picture book for adults. The visuals are amazing, and the story is entertaining. I wish there was more of it, and that is my biggest complaint. The story is very short, as can be expected when there are so many beautiful drawings but I wanted a longer story and more detail. This is however a fun read and a chance to finally get some pictures with your reading. I miss the pictures, big kid books don't have pictures and it isn't fair, lol.
Viva Revolution!

To grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)