Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Review of the Novel: The Last Kinmark

The Last Kinmark

By: Josh Brannan

Rating: 4 1/2 Glasses

I am starting to get more and more into fantasy novels as I journey through as a blogger and this book has helped me to become even more interested in the genre. A tale of knights and kings and perilous journeys. I enjoyed each page as I turned. It is well written with interesting characters. My only complaint is the female characters could have had a bigger role ( I know I love the strong female character) and they could have held bigger parts in the book. Here's to hoping they get a bigger role in the sequel. I will let you know once I read it :)

To grab your copy Click Here :) 

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)