Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review of the short story: Love and Self-Discovery

Love and Self Discovery

By: Samantha Fischer

Rating: 5 Glasses

I was pleasantly surprised by this short story. Coming of age is not normally my genre. This short story centers on a young girl discovering her sexuality and defying her religion to love who her heart wants her to love. This story is short and to the point. I found her situation more easily resolved than many young adults who are dealing with the same level of rejection as she was faced with. However I think it can give hope to other youth who find themselves in a similar situation, that there is hope that things will get better. I appreciate greatly that she placed resources at the end of her book for teens to seek help. I hope that this book can help at least one teenager out there who is struggling.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)