Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review of the Novel: The Ark: Children of a Dead Earth Book One


The Ark: Children of a Dead Earth Book One

By: Patrick Tomlinson

Rating: 5 Glasses

I read this at just the right time. I was introduced to this author's work by a friend and I am very satisfied with what he has given us. I am in Star Wars mode lately and this SciFi/Space Opera was the perfect fit for my desire for space. It is well written and kept my interest. The main character "Benson" was an interesting character as he wasn't likeable but at the same time I didn't dislike him either. Humanity all on one ship, it creates an interesting situation. People reduced to cattle and segregation between crew and passengers. The implications are interesting and different for anything else I have read in this genre. The book can get a bit technical but I was able to stay focused despite the risk it poses for dragging a story down. Tomlinson keeps the story moving and the story interesting. For the Sci Fi fans it is a must read.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana   

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)