Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review of the Novel: Missing Dead or Alive


Missing Dead or Alive

By: Peter Martin

Rating: 5 Glasses

This book really intrigued me. I was thinking it was just a cut and dry missing child book but it had a deeper influence. It really focused more on the decline of a marriage as a result of the loss of a child. I found that aspect of the book very interesting. The book was more of an examination of the reaction of the parents to the missing child than a mystery as the boy's disappearance takes second stage to the decline of the parent's marriage. I will not tell more or it would give away plot points and that would ruin the book for you. Some parts were difficult for me to understand but I think that was more of an issue with the author writing in a different style of language then I am used to. Sorry Midwestern gal here more proper British writing will cause me to have to adjust. Overall it was an easy read with some interesting twists and turns. Lovers of mystery novels will enjoy this book.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)