Sunday, December 27, 2015

Review of the Novel: Half a Mind

Half a Mind

By: Bruce M Perrin

Rating: 5 Glasses

Very impressed with this book. I love a book set in my home town and the familiar STL references made me attach to it even more. A murder mystery solved by science not brunt, I love it. I love the scientific side of this. The extensive use to scientific terms however may be difficult for some readers but for me it only added to the story. The idea of more fully utilizing the human brain took me back to Lucy, which I love, but with a new twist of the idea. This book is best for those who like the mystery side of things but enjoy a very intellectual read.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)