Saturday, December 26, 2015

Review of the Novel: Awakening: The Last Anakim Triology Book One


Awakening: The Last Anakim Trilogy Book One

By: Janet V Forster

Rating: 5 Glasses

The book takes us back and forth from Kate's present and Deb and Nick's past. Creatively and elegantly weaving the two together to tell Kate's history. I won't tell you what the Anakim stands for as that gives away a big piece of the story. That being said this book tells a great story to set up a trilogy that I really look forward to reading. The way it was pulled together was unique and intriguing. I was very happy to learn her history the way I did from two different points of view. If you love a little supernatural mixed with intrigue you will enjoy this book, I know I did.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)