Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review of the Novel: The Jacq of Spades

The Jacq of Spades

By: Patricia Loofbourrow

Rating: 4 Glasses


I Love a good mystery and this one does not disappoint. I also love strong female characters and she fits the bill perfectly. I was kept entertained throughout the entire book. The only thing that slowed me down was almost over description. Which one cannot fault a writer for wanting to make sure the reader can clearly see not only their characters but also the surroundings. However it did slow the amazing mystery down a couple times. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it for anyone who loves mystery books.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana



No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)