Monday, December 7, 2015

Ana's Post

As of today it has been over two weeks since we lost the little guy who made my heart full. It has been the worst three months of my life watching him deteriorate with nothing the doctor's could do to make it stop. Grief hits everyone differently and for me it has been devastating. I tried to find solace in my work but that failed miserably and my second book is far from being ready to be released on the December 20, 2015 date I set and that has been a hard pill to swallow. However I know that I will prevail and I refused to stop my work and give up despite the pain. I have pushed back "James" to January but I will finish and have it ready to join the world a indie books soon.

Thank you everyone for your love and support
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)