Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review of the Novel: Regeneration X (Regeneration Chronicles #1)


Regeneration X (Regeneration Chronicles #1)

By: Ellison Blackburn

Rating: 5 Glasses

This novel really got me thinking....would I do it? Honestly I wouldn't go back to under 21 at least....I gotta have my wine. But the premise it puts forth is one so many people wonder on a daily basis, if I could go back and start again what would I do, what would I do differently? Ellison puts together a really interesting novel that gives you insight in how this would change a person's life. I enjoyed reading and would recommend to any lovers of insightful stories.

To Grab a copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)