Monday, December 28, 2015

Ana's Post

With the year coming to an end, it is time to reflect on this year and set goals for the coming year. First I want to thank everyone for your love and support. I am well on my way to 3000 hits and couldn't be happier with the response to this blog. I am working to keep up with the high demand for reviews but if I said I would review it, it will get done :) I have expanded my reach and have joined wattpad and you can read the first 6 chapters on there for FREE :). James is being released on my birthday February 3, 2016 and the initial reaction from beta readers has been great :) I am excited about what 2016 hold for me and look forward to sharing it with each and every one of you :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)