Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Review of the Novel: The Runaway Couple


The Run-Away Couple

By: Maggie Tideswell

Rating: 4 Glasses

Oh Maggie....I read this book in two hours. I couldn't put it down. The sex scenes were.....well....HOT! I was very intrigued about the relationship and how it would turn out. I refuse to give details away as this is a PG-13 rated blog. I did wish the paranormal side of things were further explained as it seemed like a secondary thing to some very passionate love making. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed this quickie. However I needed a glass of wine once I was done. Lovers of romance novels will enjoy this shortly.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)