Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review of the short story: A Night at the Lake


A Night at the Lake

By: Victor A Davis

Rating: 4 Glasses

I love a good short story and this one does not disappoint. It is a throw back to the good horror stories. It has the blood and gore but doesn't rely on it to tell the story. The villains real motives are never really clear which adds to the suspense of the story. I won't give away the ending but it left it open for the more which I hope we get. It was a page turner that I was able to finish in about an hour. So, there is no excuse not to pick it up and give it a read. A great way to end a night well.... sorta I was checking to make sure my doors were locked before I went to bed.

To grab a copy click here :)
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)