Thursday, October 15, 2015

Review of the Novel: Groom and Doom

Groom and Doom
By: Theresa Braun

Rating: 3 glasses

I was very excited when I started this book to see that the book was told from Angela’s point of view. I love a story with a lead female protagonist at the head of the story. Although romance books don’t normally draw me in, her internal struggle with her own feelings and her struggle with her in-laws kept me intrigued. The pace was a little slower then I prefer but I stayed with it hoping to find out if she was able to make her marriage work despite external forces or if I even wanted her to. Angela struggles with the problems many couples have in trying to bring families together despite differences and I think it can really speak to a reader who has gone through or is going through the same type of situation.

I think this book would work best for the age of sixteen and up as it would harder for an audience member under that age to be able to understand and attach to the characters and what they are going through. 

Overall it was a great way to relax with its easy going pace. Great Job Theresa!

Grab a Copy :)

Ana

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. ..let me know if you would like me to add you link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)