Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hello All :) Welcome to my world. I started this blog to share my love for entertainment. So here's a little bit about me:

I am a writer. My first novel Marie is currently for sale on Amazon. My journey through self-publishing my first novel has given me a lot of insight into the struggles of other writers. I love to read new books so I welcome getting books submitted to me for a review on this blog. Also, films send me your favorite movies and we can debate movies, it will be a blast! :)

I am going to warn you all I have a cat, sooooo cat pictures will happen :)
 
Wait share cat and dog pictures too!!!

Till the next post :)
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)