Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review of the Novel: In Lincoln's Shadow

In Lincoln's Shadow
By: Rohn Federbush

Rating: 4 Glasses

I never expected this novel to take me on the path that it did. I honestly thought it would be rather boring with quotes from Lincoln but I was happily surprised. The story focuses mainly on Bernie and her path from social worker to criminal investigator. It was more of a crime novel, a who done it, with pieces of learning love and family tied in. I became invested in Bernie and wanted to know how her life paned out and I was happy with the ending and the life she found. It was an enjoyable read and never got boring.

To Grab a Copy on Amazon Click here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)