Friday, October 23, 2015

Cruelty Free Cleaning a beginners guide: Step 1

My Blog is designed to review books and movies but I wanted to add cruelty free products to that list as well :) I know many people are weary of these products (especially cleaning products) due to them not being the popular name brands (as many I have found still engage in animal testing). But I want to reassure and encourage people to seek out these products and I will share my personal experiences with them and you can weigh in as well. Remember Ana will "REVIEW IT ALL" so lets get to work:

I am embarrassed to admit that I was naïve about the use of animal testing. I just thought to myself "Of course they don't test on animals anymore we have moved past that kind of barbaric testing in this modern age." Um yah I was wrong. Actor/Comedian Ricky Gervais brought it to my attention with a petition to stop the testing on Beagles in Great Britain. I was appalled and started to stare at my cleaning products and say to myself, "How do I know if these were not tested on animals? Or were they?"
Well I learned to Look for the Bunny:
 So Step 1: Check your products and see if your products live up to the cruelty free standard. If not no worries I will tell you all about the awesome products I have found.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)