Friday, October 30, 2015

Cruelty Free Cleaning Product Review: Mrs. Meyers Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets


 
Rating: 5 Glasses ( yes I am still rating with wine mostly because that is why I need good laundry detergent)
 
I chose to give this brand a try after smelling it at the store. I know not the most scientific way of doing it but hey I was new to this. The smell did not disappoint. It comes in a couple different scents but the Lavender is my scent of choice. I was skeptical of its ability to clean as well as the Tide pods I had been using but it has held up. I work with children, messy children, and my clothing is regularly covered in various foods and sometimes the occasional body fluid. This detergent has always gotten the mess out. The other great thing about it is that you need so very little. It is super concentrated and requires a small amount in each load and therefore a smaller container on your shelf. It works in a high efficiency machine and has caused no problems for my machine. I have sensitive skin and I was worried about it causing a breakout but no problems at all. My clothing keeps its colors and smells great when I get them out of the washer.
As for the dryer sheets....they are a god send! They are recyclable and when they come out of the dryer they are hard and not slick like normal dryer sheets. Amen to never slipping on a dryer sheet again (yes I have done that). I have had no problems with static or them damaging my clothing.
 
These two products have become stables in my house but I am open to trying others to give my opinion so keep a watch for other laundry products I may try :)
 
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)