Monday, October 19, 2015

My Top 10 Movies of all Time

Like with all forms of entertainment, Films are subjective. So this list is up for debate, so bring it!
I rank based on my desire to watch a movie over and over again without it ever getting old. I don't judge based on success of the film or critical reviews but my own enjoyment.

10. Wall Street
9. Wanted
8. The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
7. Psycho (original)
6. Empire Strikes Back
5. Return of the Jedi
4. Marvel's Avengers
3. The Lion in Winter (original)
2. Pulp Fiction
1. Star Wars

There's a good bet if it is a chill night one of these is on at my house. If you haven't seen any of these you should check them out!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)