Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Review of the Novel: A Game of Gods


A Game of Gods

By: Kristoff Harry

Rating: 5 Glasses

I want to start by saying that I Love this cover! It is seriously one of the few covers to cross my path that would initially hook me to pick up the book and at least read the back cover to see what it was about. The choice love or saving the world, how unfair why cant I have both? I enjoyed that the love story was more of a subplot to the drama throughout the book. There is a lot of dialog and I like that, I want for the characters to have strong voices not pages of inner dialog. A very enjoyable book for the fans of drama/adventure books with a little love sprinkled in.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)