Sunday, February 14, 2016

Review of the Novel: Aligned Volume 1

Aligned Volume 1

By: Ella Miles

Rating: 4 Glasses

As usual I enjoyed a good dirty read. This book fits nicely into the romance/sex genre as I call it. It's a quick read with enjoyable characters. Of course they are both beautiful and desirable but that would never be enough to hold the readers attention. The story is strong but could have had more tension between the two of them driving their relationship. I wasn't the biggest fan of Landon for a lot of the book, some of his actions were kind of creepy at the beginning and his interactions with his ex-girlfriend at the beginning was very bothersome. That being said I did enjoy the book and would recommend for those who enjoy the romance genre.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)