Monday, February 1, 2016

Ana's Post

This Wednesday is my 32nd Birthday :) I am very excited because on Wednesday James is officially released! This is my second published work and I feel, like many authors, that I have grown a lot from the first. One I learned my lesson, I am no grammar queen call a professional, lol. I also started the second book out with a professional cover and have built a great relationship with a great graphic artist who I look forward to working with on my third book.

I am also feeling a lot of pride this week. I know I am not perfect and neither are my books or my blog but accomplishment is not judged in perfection but persistence. I started Marie on my 31st birthday and since that time I have published it, finished the follow up and published it, and got halfway through writing the third. For me that is success. I never dreamed of getting this far or pursuing my dream of sharing my stories with others, but I did it.

I love what I do. I love the amazing writers, directors, artists, and bloggers I have met and I wouldn't change anything about my life as a writer, blogger, reviewer, and YouTuber for anything :)

I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you as we grow not only as artists but also as human beings.

Here's to a great 32nd year :)

Ana 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana, I hope that you had a wonderful birthday! All the VERY best with James! It's wonderful to hear how fulfilled you are by your journey! Bye for now, Janet V Forster

    ReplyDelete

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)