Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review of the Novel: Conversations with Larry Xenomorph


Conversations with Larry Xenomorph

By: Jay Cole

Rating: 5 Glasses

Quirky and Fun :) I love a change of pace. As a reviewer I get a lot of books and I mean a lot. Many books have a very serious tone and bring tears to your eyes and can at times bring you down. This I not one of these books, I laughed repeatedly throughout this book and that made it an easy read. I love it when aliens are having fun on earth and not probing everyone or trying to take over the earth :) It will be a fun ride for anyone who enjoys a laugh and a not so serious look at a human and alien interaction.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)