Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Masks of Monsters


The Masks of Monsters

By: Narayan Liu

Rating: 4 Glasses

I was apprehensive about taking his novel when it was offered to me and even questioned the author prior to accepting the book, "Do they sparkle?" However I was really happy to find that they didn't sparkle and were the darker deeper vampires that I love. The story was interesting to read in that the main character was in real conflict about what he was and who he was going to be. I think that the vampire fans out that will really enjoy this short yet fulfilling novel about the underworld of vampires.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)