Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review of the Novel: Coinman: An Untold Conspiracy

Coinman: A Untold Conspiracy

By: Pawan Mishra

Rating: 4 Glasses

Unique is the first word that comes to mind when describing this book. The second would be refreshing, it was refreshing to read such a unique story. I love the quirky nature of Coinman, he was entertaining and fun. I loved the storyline and the issues dealing with his co-workers as well as his wife. I think that this story holds its own in the story world and I cannot sit here and say "oh yah I have read this story before" I really think most people who like to get outside the comfort zone and try new stories will really enjoy this one of kind book.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)