Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review of the Novel: Eden Bound

Eden Bound

By: Kyrah Winters

Rating: 5 Glasses

When I saw the cover I thought I was getting a sweet calm romance type book......I was so wrong! Although a romance develops between the two main characters this was no run of the mill two people fall in love book. It was filled with action and adventure and a great ending. I really liked Karis, she was sarcastic and bold. She held her own against the angel warrior who comes into her life. I loved the banter between the two of them and how it grows their relationship. The action scenes are really well written and fit the story perfectly. It was a great read and a lot of fun. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys fantasy mixed with adventure. I can't wait to find out what happens next :)

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)