Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Review of the Novel: Yours in a Hurry


Yours in a Hurry

By: Ann Kathleen Otto

Rating: 5 Glasses

I am history buff and a historical fiction fan so I eager to start this book. The time period addressed is not my area of emphasis when I study so I was interested to see how history and fiction were weaved in this novel. I was very happy with the outcome. A well put together tale of three siblings during the time of the exploration into flight. I never lost interest while reading and I was thrilled with the way the author was able to give us a family to follow without making it to confusing. I would recommend for anyone who loves historical fiction.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)