Friday, September 23, 2016

Film Friday: The Bronze

The Bronze

Directed by:  Bryan Buckley


Staring: Melissa Rauch, Sebastian Stan, Gary Cole



The Breakdown:  A foul-mouthed former gymnastics bronze medalist with local celebrity status reluctantly trains a rising Olympics aspirant.  (From IMDB)


My Review: As a former gymnast I saw the trailer for this, laughed hysterically and decided I had to see it. I was not disappointed. Yes some gymnastics jokes you would need to have been a gymnast to really get but it was just raunchy and funny most of the time. I really liked how she didn't really change she was the same foul mouthed crazy gal at the end but with new found purpose. Melissa Rauch and Sebastian Stan played perfectly off of one another and the story was unique and fun. My only complaint is that at times it was a bit predictable and a little over the top with the vulgarity but still a very fun solid film.


Rating: 4 Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)