Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review of the Novel: Morwich: Breaking the Rules

Morwitch: Breaking the Rules

By: Jennifer Redmile

Rating: 5 Glasses

Ok I don't say this stuff often and this is not a normal phrase for me but....this is YA gold! Mind you YA is not my genre of choice and I felt the common themes present in the popular YA novels of the day but put in a new environment with a fun new twist. I was never bored and found myself more intrigued and invested in this book than I have in many other YA books I have read. The world is well built and gives the reader plenty to work with in terms of visualization. YA fans rejoice you have a new book to love :) Give us more!

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)