Friday, September 16, 2016

Film Friday: TMNT: Out of the Shadows



TMNT: Out of the Shadows

Directed by: Dave Green

Staring: Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Stephen Amell, Tyler Perry


The Breakdown: After facing Shredder, who has joined forces with mad scientist Baxter Stockman and henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady to take over the world, the Turtles must confront an even greater nemesis: the notorious Krang.   (From IMDB)


My Review: I am very open minded person when it comes to re-boots and re-makes even when I don't agree that they should have happened. That being said I think this franchise is a bag of worms that no matter what they do with it people will be mad. I have seen a lot of reviews that blast it for being so childish and stupid and a dis-service to the fans who grew up with the turtles. Sooo let's go back and watch the TV shows and original moves and compare.....they are just as childish and goofy and that is why we loved it....as children. We are adults now and we want the franchise to grow up with us but news flash......Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is for CHILDREN. Yes they PG-13ed it and that confuses people but in the end this is the turtles for the new generations and will be as silly as the originals. I laughed and I love the interactions between the turtles no matter how immature it was. Stephen Amell was a great addition and Will Arnett was as always fun to watch. I really liked that Megan Fox's April O'Neal was not as whiny as she was in the first one and much for take charge and respected. Yes I agree that it was Michael Bayed with the explosions and the sexy clothing on Megan Fox but despite all of that I enjoyed it.


Rating: 3.5 Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)