Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review of the Novel: Taken


Taken: Lost and Found

By: Victoria Allred

Rating: 3.5 Glasses

Vampires and Vampire hunters must unite! Perhaps my big problem was the overwhelming amount of vampire books I have read in the past several months but I was not drawn in completely by this book. Don't get me wrong it is a good story but it was confusing at times and that put me out of it. The fact that I am not a big vampire girl probably didn't help that much either. I was able to finish it and find myself satisfied with what I read and the outcome. Vampire fans will enjoy this book much more than me So for the vampire fans out there, grab a copy.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)