Friday, May 27, 2016

Indie Film Friday: Parkland




Parkland

Directed by: Peter Landesman

Staring: Zac Efron, Marcia Gay Harden, Jack Weaver, Paul Giamatti

The Breakdown: The true story of the assassination of JFK and the people involved.

My Review:
I had thought about renting this movie for a while and finally did it and I ws not disappointed. I was devestated by this film and this is someone who wasn't even alive a the time. It really hit home the impact of the events of that tragic day in the way it affected the people we may have heard the name of but knew very little about. I think I cried the entire time with how powerful the acting was and the way the film was presented. I was really impressed iwth Zac Efron, he is more of a comedic actor for me and to see him do drama so well really impressed me. I would recomend for anyone it was amazing.

Rating: 5 Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)