Sunday, May 1, 2016

Review of the Novel: 251 Things to do in ToFino


215 Things to do in ToFino

By: Kait Fennell

Rating: 5 Glasses

I had never even heard of ToFino before this book but my desire to travel more drew me to grab a copy. I enjoyed reading through this so much and learning more about ToFino. Hoenstly is the most enjoyable travel book that I have read recently. I think it is partially becaue the kid in me enjoyed the visual aids in it. Colorful and entertaining it made most other travel books seem lame. I seriously want to visit now and check out all the fun things ToFino has to offer, even the surfing ;) Check it out and find a great new vacation destination.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)