Saturday, May 7, 2016

Review of the Novel: The Branches of Time


The Branches of Time

By: Luca Rossi

Rating: 5 Glasses

I was so intrigued to start this book and I was so impressed I finished it in record time. Normally time travel books can cause me a lot of confusion. I normally have a bunch of "wait where are we?" moments. That was not true with this one. It is well written and easy to follow. I wish there had been a bit more conflict but it flowed well as it was and it's length made the lack of serious conflict doable. I am very interested to see where the author goes next. If you love time travel and magic this book will be a perfect fit for you.

To Grab a Copy Click Here :)


Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)