Monday, May 2, 2016

Ana's Post

I was desperately trying to have my 200th post be one of mine but today is 199 so I will take it. I hate getting off schedule. So we are celebrating early :) I am so happy and proud of how much this blog has grown on the past 6 months. We have reached the 100,000 visitor mark and are now averaging about 1,000 visitors a day. I couldn't be happier with the blog or the response I have received :) So this is my thank you. Also I am always accepting free books to promote on Freebie Wednesday so be sure to submit your book and I have just re-opened my review request submissions. So feel free to submit your book.

Love
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Debate: Hulu Vs. Netflix

Which is better? Netflix or Hulu! Check out the video and let me know your thoughts :)